Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hey Fellas

It's been a long week I'm sure for all of us as mid-terms come to a close (for some of us anyway, I still have 2 to go), and I'd mentioned it to a few of you to make sure you're taking care of your other classes as well, advice I should have taken myself as this week has been a long week of catch up for me in my other classes. Also remember, call me any time you have a question or an issue, leave a message if I don't pick up, I may be at work or in a class but I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.

My apologies for not being able to get back at some of you with more critique, this saturday I will hopefully be able to catch up with what's been submitted, but what I see so far for the most part is fine for unwrap so most adjustments I may make should be minimal. If I see any major adjustments I'll give you a call individually.

As you all know we have our third presentation coming up this next class, so we don't have much time to rest, unfortunately. Primarily what I want by Sunday is to have all models unwrapped and have a WIP texture applied. Asa has indicated to me that the current textures are not working, so fyi I will be working on a unified texture set this sunday to be dispersed this coming monday meeting. I want the temp textures on so we can easily see how they will be replaced, ideally during the meeting time. Please utilize the temp textures we already have to save time!

We've been doing great so far at defying the odds, but we've only got 4 weeks left until week 9, our final AI presentation, where it will be determined whether we get to present at Sony or not. We are at a crucial point where we cannot waste any time so let's keep it up guys!

Love,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment