Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some Ideas for using shells



I used some of Ian's comments on my plants to make some more concepts. I made some seaweed growing on shells washed on the beach, or they could be shoved somewhere in the cave. I also made a giant seashell that is jammed in the water around the shallow part of the docks that could be a seashell bar and grill with moveable seashell doors. Let me know what you think. Im not too confident in my coloring so any body who wants to color it should make an attempt to do so.

3 comments:

  1. i like em.
    Just remember we can't use text on our buildings in game.

    Concepts are solid though

    I like the top ones. Maybe just one of those big shells somewhere on the beach with an adventure token inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the idea of a large shell, even if nothing is in it, just for pure visual interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shells would help add some interesting elements for the player to look at as well as fill some empty spots along the beach. Perhaps we could hide things inside them?

    ReplyDelete